Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Evaluation- What have I learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

I have learnt various aspects from differing forms of technologies and softwares. Such as I have never personally really used high optimum megapixel cameras before and during my project have done so, also I have learnt how to then transfer them to a storage system on a computer to make them compatible for use in pieces of work such as I did in my Photo Romance previously. This task also honed my skills and knowledge in programs such as photoshop which again I have used previously in my work, I have now been able to manipulate image sizes, shapes and overall appearances to what I desire them to do and to create graphics and import and place them into my work on different softwares. Furthermore, my knowledge of print media has broadened through the research of other magazines based on the same topics which has benefited and aided me in the construction and creation of my own pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment